SERVE, “How Class Size Makes a Difference,” 2002. One of the best and most readable summaries of the research, prepared by the Regional Educational Laboratory for the Southeast, funded by the U.S. Department of Education. and “A Parent’s Guide to Class-Size Reduction,” 2003. A useful introduction, including suggestions on actions parents can take to encourage class-size reduction at their schools.
Donate to our cause
Get Class Size updates
May 23 Thu
Jun 8 Sat
Jun 14 Fri
6:00 pm Mayoral Forum on Education @ Murry Bergtraum High School
Mayoral Forum on Education @ Murry Bergtraum High School
Jun 14 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Parents ask the questions! Come to this Mayoral Forum on Education on Friday, June 14th at Murry Bergtraum School. Reserve your seats here.
View Calendar Add Add
Get inBloom updates
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Parents in Western NYS outraged about testing and confidential data sharing May 21, 2013
- Video and news from our explosive Town Hall meeting on student privacy May 21, 2013
- My twitter interchange with Murdoch about Amplify's losses, and a NYC parent responds to Amplify's sales pitch May 20, 2013
- Another controversial co-location proposal: hearing Monday on charter school taking space from Harlem adult learning center May 19, 2013
- Letter to King & Regents about inBloom Inc. from CM Robert Jackson, Class Size Matters, Learning Disabilities Association, AQE and CEJ May 19, 2013
- Benefits of Small Classes
- Events on inBloom & student privacy
- inBloom fact sheets
- inBloom updates
- Press Releases
- Reports & Memos
- Reports, Testimonies, Etc.
- Research and Links
- State Class Size Programs
- Testimonies & Comments
- What You Can Do