Donate to our cause
Protect Our Schools- Thursday March 12, 2015 Our public schools are under attack. We ask that you join with us in a citywide event on Thursday, March 12, either before or after school, and ask fellow parents, students, teachers and other school staff, to form a ring around your building to symbolically protect your school. Sign-up here, Protect Our Schools!
Please fill out our 5 min Class Size Survey
Please sign our petition to Chancellor Fariña and Mayor de Blasio! Reduce class size now!
Sign the Petition to Commissioner King and Board of Regents on the need to protect student privacy!
Ask them to appoint an independent privacy officer who will recognize parent rights to protect their children's privacy!
Petition to Commissioner King and Board of Regents on Student Privacy
To Commissioner King and the Board of Regents:
- Tweets from yesterday's hearing on NYC school overcrowding crisis March 4, 2015
- Testimony of Leonie Haimson before the NYC Council Education Committee On school overcrowding and the deficiencies of the capital plan March 4, 2015
- Last night's approval of the huge Computer Consultant Services contract -- what de Blasio said that day in Albany, and the failure of mayoral control February 27, 2015
- News update on immense DOE contract, worth up to $1 billion, for IT company implicated in scandal to be voted on tonight by PEP February 25, 2015
- Is the company due to receive a $2 billion contract from the DOE the same as implicated in a huge 2011 scandal? February 23, 2015