Donate to our cause
Please fill out our 5 min Class Size Survey
Please sign our petition to Chancellor Fariña and Mayor de Blasio! Reduce class size now!
Sign the Petition to Commissioner King and Board of Regents on the need to protect student privacy!
Ask them to appoint an independent privacy officer who will recognize parent rights to protect their children's privacy!
Petition to Commissioner King and Board of Regents on Student Privacy
To Commissioner King and the Board of Regents:
There are no upcoming events.
View Calendar Add Add
- Our Co-Location Moratorium Letter to the Chancellor November 20, 2014
- Our suggestions to the Blue Book working group; please write your own letter by November 26! November 19, 2014
- Class size averages drop slightly this fall in grades K-3 and 4th-8th, but grow in high school; would take 24-38 years to reach C4E goals November 18, 2014
- CM Rosenthal urges the Chancellor and the Panel for Education Policy to be more transparent in awarding contracts November 17, 2014
- How the DOE ignoring class size puts kids at risk, according to education professionals and parents November 10, 2014