The following testimony was given by Class Size Matters’ Executive Director Leonie Haimson on Monday, September 30, 2013 in front of the New York City Council Education Committee and the public regarding the pending legislation of Resolution No. 1768.
Donate to our cause
Join Us & Get updates!
Click here to sign-up and receive our newsletters about our work and updates on actions you can do to help!
Ask the DOE to comply with C4E law and reduce class size now!
Click here to send a letter to the Chancellor and Board of Regents
Video: Leonie Haimson on Class Size Matters
- NY Times and "Solutions Journalism" ignore their own conflict of interest guidelines in promoting Gates investments in privatization August 30, 2016
- Charter privateers on the defensive but not giving up on their Orwellian takeover schemes August 27, 2016
- NYSAPE and Class Size Matters to NYSED re their accountability plan for schools: slow down! & consider our Opportunity to Learn Index August 26, 2016
- Chief Privacy Officer Finally Appointed; Parents and Advocates Await Next Steps to Protect Student Data August 25, 2016
- School Contracts for Approval in August 24th, 2016 August 21, 2016
Please Take our 5 Minute Class Size Survey!
Click here to take our Survey and please share!