The following testimony was given by Class Size Matters’ Executive Director Leonie Haimson on Monday, September 30, 2013 in front of the New York City Council Education Committee and the public regarding the pending legislation of Resolution No. 1768.
Sign our Petition to Reduce Class Sizes in NYC Public Schools!
Donate to our cause
Join Us & Get updates!
Click here to sign-up and receive our newsletters about our work and updates on actions you can do to help!
- The city's attempt to bury the news of its rejection of the Blue Book Working Group's recommendations on class size July 29, 2015
- City’s rejection of class size recommendations of the DOE working group betrays top priority of parents and de Blasio campaign promises July 28, 2015
- IBO analysis fails to mention important differentials in charter funding July 23, 2015
- How the question left out of the DOE parent survey was the most interesting of all July 22, 2015
- Our comments at last night's Contract for Excellence hearings July 20, 2015