The following testimony was given by Class Size Matters’ Executive Director Leonie Haimson on Monday, September 30, 2013 in front of the New York City Council Education Committee and the public regarding the pending legislation of Resolution No. 1768.
Please Take our 5 Minute Class Size Survey!
Click here to take our Survey and please share!
Donate to our cause
Join Us & Get updates!
Click here to sign-up and receive our newsletters about our work and updates on actions you can do to help!
- My memories of Arne Duncan; why he will not be missed October 7, 2015
- Register today for our Parent Action Conference on November 7! October 6, 2015
- DOE makes false claims in response to our lawsuit to keep School Leadership Team meetings public October 1, 2015
- Ghosts of NYC past return to haunt the news: the Rise and Fall of Amplify October 1, 2015
- Notes from Grover Cleveland HS receivership hearing; can the Chancellor's "Framework for Great Schools" be achieved with class sizes as large as 55? September 27, 2015