Donate to our cause
Please sign our petition to Chancellor Fariña and Mayor de Blasio! Reduce class size now!
Sign the Petition to Commissioner King and Board of Regents on the need to protect student privacy!
Ask them to appoint an independent privacy officer who will recognize parent rights to protect their children's privacy!
Petition to Commissioner King and Board of Regents on Student Privacy
To Commissioner King and the Board of Regents:
There are no upcoming events.
View Calendar Add Add
- Leonie Haimson talking education reform on Bob Herbert's Op-Ed show July 23, 2014
- Our comments on how the city's proposed Contract for Excellence plan violates the language and the spirit of the law July 16, 2014
- Audit on school overcrowding released today confirms our findings that the crisis is getting worse July 10, 2014
- District 6 parents want and need smaller classes! Contract for Excellence testimony by Tory Frye July 1, 2014
- Send the DOE and the Mayor a message today -- so that class sizes don't grow even larger next year July 1, 2014