Class Size Matters is a non-profit organization that advocates for class size reduction in NYC’s public schools and the nation as a whole. The New York Times has called us the “city’s leading proponent of smaller classes.” We provide information on the benefits of class size reduction to parents, teachers, and concerned citizens, as well […]
Donate to our cause
Join Us & Get updates!
Click here to sign-up and receive our newsletters about our work and updates on actions you can do to help!
Ask the DOE to comply with C4E law and reduce class size now!
Click here to send a letter to the Chancellor and Board of Regents
Video: Leonie Haimson on Class Size Matters
- Charter privateers on the defensive but not giving up on their Orwellian takeover schemes August 27, 2016
- NYSAPE and Class Size Matters to NYSED re their accountability plan for schools: slow down! & consider our Opportunity to Learn Index August 26, 2016
- Chief Privacy Officer Finally Appointed; Parents and Advocates Await Next Steps to Protect Student Data August 25, 2016
- School Contracts for Approval in August 24th, 2016 August 21, 2016
- Schools Contracts for Approval in July 2016 August 21, 2016
Please Take our 5 Minute Class Size Survey!
Click here to take our Survey and please share!