Class Size Matters is a non-profit organization that advocates for class size reduction in NYC’s public schools and the nation as a whole. The New York Times has called us the “city’s leading proponent of smaller classes.” We provide information on the benefits of class size reduction to parents, teachers, and concerned citizens, as well […]
Donate to our cause
Join Us & Get updates!
Click here to sign-up and receive our newsletters about our work and updates on actions you can do to help!
Video: Leonie Haimson on Class Size Matters
- Please help us stop John King's "test and punish" ESSA regulations June 26, 2016
- Highlights from the Class Size Matters Skinny Award Dinner June 25, 2016
- Comments on Contracts to be Considered at June 22nd, 2016 Panel for Educational Policy Meeting June 21, 2016
- DOE Contracts for Approval at June 22nd PEP Meeting June 18, 2016
- Correction requested from NY Times on high-stakes admissions policy of specialized HS; five of eight schools under the Mayor's control June 16, 2016
Please Take our 5 Minute Class Size Survey!
Click here to take our Survey and please share!