Class Size Matters is a non-profit organization that advocates for class size reduction in NYC’s public schools and the nation as a whole. The New York Times has called us the “city’s leading proponent of smaller classes.” We provide information on the benefits of class size reduction to parents, teachers, and concerned citizens, as well […]
Donate to our cause
Please fill out our 5 min Class Size Survey
Please sign our petition to Chancellor Fariña and Mayor de Blasio! Reduce class size now!
Sign the Petition to Commissioner King and Board of Regents on the need to protect student privacy!
Ask them to appoint an independent privacy officer who will recognize parent rights to protect their children's privacy!
Petition to Commissioner King and Board of Regents on Student Privacy
To Commissioner King and the Board of Regents:
There are no upcoming events.
View Calendar Add Add
- Public Advocate and Class Size Matters legally challenge DOE on authority and transparency of School Leadership Teams January 13, 2015
- Radio show on Al Sharpton's involvement in corporate ed reform and overturning term limits January 13, 2015
- EVENT: Join the Movement Against a Test-Obsessed System: A Working Strategy Session with Diane Ravitch January 13, 2015
- What the NY Post left out: how Sharpton was persuaded to ally himself with Joel Klein & stay mum on term limits January 5, 2015
- The best and worst education events of 2014 December 31, 2014