Class Size Matters is a non-profit organization that advocates for class size reduction in NYC’s public schools and the nation as a whole. The New York Times has called us the “city’s leading proponent of smaller classes.” We provide information on the benefits of class size reduction to parents, teachers, and concerned citizens, as well […]
Donate to our cause
Join Us & Get updates!
Click here to sign-up and receive our newsletters about our work and updates on actions you can do to help!
Video: Leonie Haimson on Class Size Matters
- Sad fate of landmarked PS 31 in the Bronx to be turned into high rise with a charter school instead April 28, 2016
- Education forum May 6 with Chancellor Betty Rosa and Juan Gonzalez April 27, 2016
- The city's use of a non-profit to pay irresponsible preK vendors and get around the procurement rules April 25, 2016
- A dispiriting night at the Panel for Educational Policy; DOE continues to close struggling schools, co-locate charters and plans to destroy two terrific public schools April 23, 2016
- Comments on DOE Questionable Contracts and Fair Student Funding formula April 22, 2016
Please Take our 5 Minute Class Size Survey!
Click here to take our Survey and please share!