Class Size Matters is a non-profit organization that advocates for class size reduction in NYC’s public schools and the nation as a whole. The New York Times has called us the “city’s leading proponent of smaller classes.” We provide information on the benefits of class size reduction to parents, teachers, and concerned citizens, as well […]
Donate to our cause
Join Us & Get updates!
Click here to sign-up and receive our newsletters about our work and updates on actions you can do to help!
Ask the DOE to comply with C4E law and reduce class size now!
Click here to send a letter to the Chancellor and Board of Regents
Video: Leonie Haimson on Class Size Matters
- Send a letter to DOE urging them to follow the C4E law and reduce class size now! July 26, 2016
- Deborah Meier on the controversy about the principal at Central Park East 1 July 15, 2016
- My disappointment with the amended Democratic platform: "group mentoring" instead of class size reduction? July 14, 2016
- List of NYC schools with elevated lead levels; and follow-up questions for DOE July 14, 2016
- New nationwide poll shows parents find standardized tests of little value July 7, 2016
Please Take our 5 Minute Class Size Survey!
Click here to take our Survey and please share!