Class Size Matters is a non-profit organization that advocates for class size reduction in NYC’s public schools and the nation as a whole. The New York Times has called us the “city’s leading proponent of smaller classes.” We provide information on the benefits of class size reduction to parents, teachers, and concerned citizens, as well […]
Donate to our cause
Please fill out our 5 min Class Size Survey
Please sign our petition to Chancellor Fariña and Mayor de Blasio! Reduce class size now!
Sign the Petition to Commissioner King and Board of Regents on the need to protect student privacy!
Ask them to appoint an independent privacy officer who will recognize parent rights to protect their children's privacy!
Petition to Commissioner King and Board of Regents on Student Privacy
To Commissioner King and the Board of Regents:
There are no upcoming events.
View Calendar Add Add
- NYC Schools, Kids, Parents and Teachers will march in historic demonstration for climate action Sept. 21 September 17, 2014
- Commissioner King and NYSED have failed to implement the new state law on student privacy September 15, 2014
- Egregious distortions in NYT article on Success Charters, say parents, teachers & journalist September 9, 2014
- Welcome back, parents (and teachers), and please let us know what your child's class sizes are this year September 6, 2014
- NYC Kids PAC endorsements September 6, 2014