Class Size Matters is a non-profit organization that advocates for class size reduction in NYC’s public schools and the nation as a whole. The New York Times has called us the “city’s leading proponent of smaller classes.” We provide information on the benefits of class size reduction to parents, teachers, and concerned citizens, as well […]
Take our 5-minute class size survey!
Donate to our cause
Join Us & Get updates!
Click here to sign-up and receive our newsletters about our work and updates on actions you can do to help!
Video: Leonie Haimson on Class Size Matters
- NY Post sues NYC Department of Education for its abuse of the FOIL process September 16, 2016
- Back to school tip: Take control of how your school shares your child’s “directory information” September 12, 2016
- The lawsuit just filed on behalf of the receivership schools September 10, 2016
- Untitled September 7, 2016
- Is DOE using the right protocols to test for lead? And new evidence about its devastating impact September 5, 2016
Please Take our 5 Minute Class Size Survey!
Click here to take our Survey and please share!