Class Size Matters is a non-profit organization that advocates for class size reduction in NYC’s public schools and the nation as a whole. The New York Times has called us the “city’s leading proponent of smaller classes.” We provide information on the benefits of class size reduction to parents, teachers, and concerned citizens, as well […]
Video: Leonie Haimson on Class Size Matters
Please Take our 5 Minute Class Size Survey!
Click here to take our Survey and please share!
Donate to our cause
Join Us & Get updates!
Click here to sign-up and receive our newsletters about our work and updates on actions you can do to help!
- Class sizes NOT reduced to low enough levels at Renewal schools: my testimony today November 24, 2015
- Yet another unconvincing report on the results of Bloomberg's school closure policies November 20, 2015
- NY Chief Privacy Officer makes illegal threat to charge parent to access her child's data November 19, 2015
- My frustrating Thursday: DOE's evasions and the Mayor's refusal to reduce class size or admit that he ever said that he would November 16, 2015
- 2015 NYC Class Size still increasing, says DOE November 16, 2015