Fatih Unlu, “California Class Size Reduction Reform: New Findings from the NAEP,” Princeton Univ., Nov. 2005; Study showing large gains from smaller classes in California.
Donate to our cause
- Updated: 83% of NYC school buildings have elevated levels of lead -- check the results here -- and more confusing messages from DOE April 29, 2017
- More grounds for removal of Paladino: violating student privacy April 22, 2017
- The push for privatization continues at the state and federal level April 17, 2017
- How Trump's budget cuts will affect class size- here in NYC and nationwide April 13, 2017
- Amazing evening - parents and teacher sit in at CPE I demanding principal's removal April 7, 2017
Join Us & Get updates!
Click here to sign-up and receive our newsletters about our work and updates on actions you can do to help!