SERVE, “How Class Size Makes a Difference,” 2002. One of the best and most readable summaries of the research, prepared by the Regional Educational Laboratory for the Southeast, funded by the U.S. Department of Education. and “A Parent’s Guide to Class-Size Reduction,” 2003. A useful introduction, including suggestions on actions parents can take to encourage class-size reduction at their schools.
Donate to our cause
- Updated: 83% of NYC school buildings have elevated levels of lead -- check the results here -- and more confusing messages from DOE April 29, 2017
- More grounds for removal of Paladino: violating student privacy April 22, 2017
- The push for privatization continues at the state and federal level April 17, 2017
- How Trump's budget cuts will affect class size- here in NYC and nationwide April 13, 2017
- Amazing evening - parents and teacher sit in at CPE I demanding principal's removal April 7, 2017
Join Us & Get updates!
Click here to sign-up and receive our newsletters about our work and updates on actions you can do to help!