The following testimony was given by Class Size Matters’ Executive Director Leonie Haimson on Monday, September 30, 2013 in front of the New York City Council Education Committee and the public regarding the pending legislation of Resolution No. 1768.
Donate to our cause
- Save the date! City Council hearings on need to improve school siting and planning February 21, 2017
- How NY & Other States Should Count Opt-Outs in the New School Accountability System February 21, 2017
- Update on Lead - what's going on? February 20, 2017
- So it happened; DeVos was confirmed. What next? February 8, 2017
- Why parents and privacy experts are NOT reassured by the Chancellor's letter on undocumented students February 7, 2017
Join Us & Get updates!
Click here to sign-up and receive our newsletters about our work and updates on actions you can do to help!