Jeremy D. Finn, “Small Classes in American Schools: Research, Practice, and Politics,” Phi Beta Kappan, March 2002. A summary of the research by one of the premier STAR investigators.
Donate to our cause
- Letter from the Public Advocate: Why the Renewal schools should not be closed - & how the closure of JHS 145 is illegal March 22, 2017
- How Trump's budget cuts will affect class size- here in NYC and nationwide March 19, 2017
- Why dumping the ESSA regs is not a big deal; and what is March 13, 2017
- How you can advocate for an Opportunity to Learn index to be included in the new NY accountability system! March 9, 2017
- The very real threat of privatization to our public schools, at the state and national levels March 9, 2017
Join Us & Get updates!
Click here to sign-up and receive our newsletters about our work and updates on actions you can do to help!