Elizabeth Graue, et.al. “The Wisdom of Class-Size Reduction,” American Educational Research Journal, September 2007, Vol. 44, No. 3. “SAGE in particular, and CSR in general, allows teachers the space to create meaningful learning opportunities for students. Giving teachers support to develop new strategies for teaching smaller groups makes it more likely.”
Donate to our cause
- Updated: 83% of NYC school buildings have elevated levels of lead -- check the results here -- and more confusing messages from DOE April 29, 2017
- More grounds for removal of Paladino: violating student privacy April 22, 2017
- The push for privatization continues at the state and federal level April 17, 2017
- How Trump's budget cuts will affect class size- here in NYC and nationwide April 13, 2017
- Amazing evening - parents and teacher sit in at CPE I demanding principal's removal April 7, 2017
Join Us & Get updates!
Click here to sign-up and receive our newsletters about our work and updates on actions you can do to help!