Elizabeth Graue, et.al. “The Wisdom of Class-Size Reduction,” American Educational Research Journal, September 2007, Vol. 44, No. 3. “SAGE in particular, and CSR in general, allows teachers the space to create meaningful learning opportunities for students. Giving teachers support to develop new strategies for teaching smaller groups makes it more likely.”
Donate to our cause
- Letter from the Public Advocate: Why the Renewal schools should not be closed - & how the closure of JHS 145 is illegal March 22, 2017
- How Trump's budget cuts will affect class size- here in NYC and nationwide March 19, 2017
- Why dumping the ESSA regs is not a big deal; and what is March 13, 2017
- How you can advocate for an Opportunity to Learn index to be included in the new NY accountability system! March 9, 2017
- The very real threat of privatization to our public schools, at the state and national levels March 9, 2017
Join Us & Get updates!
Click here to sign-up and receive our newsletters about our work and updates on actions you can do to help!